• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Lee 4 20 Melter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trapper555

32 Cal
Reaction score
I AM ;OOKIMG FOR A GOOD USED LEE 420 MELTER I WILL PAY A FAIR PRICE AND I HOPE TO FIND A GOOD USED ONE JUST AS SLONG AS IT WORKS GOOD IM INTERESTED IM HAVING TO REPLACE EVERYTHING IN MY BULLET CASTING EQUIPTENT I LOST EVERYTGING IN A BAD FIRE A WHILE BACK AND I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN AT LEAST GOD SAPERED ME AND MY SON IT WAS CLOSE WE LIVED IN A MOBI;E HOME AND THE FIRE SPREAD SO FAST I COULDN'T SAVE NOTHING IT ALMOST GET ME AND MY SON HIS FEWET WERE BURNED BUT NOT TOO BAD LET ME KNOW WHO MAY HAVE ONE TO SELL

Sorry to hear about the fire and I am glad you and your family survived with minimal injuries.

YES GOD WAS WATCHTING OVER US I HAVE NOT EVER SEEN A FIRE GO FROM A SMALL FIRE IN MY BEDROOM AND IT COUGHT FIRE AND I LOST MY NEW lEE 4 20 mELTER I HAD ONLY USE IT 3 TIMES iM LOKING TO REPLace my casting tools

i had even bought me the 6 cavity 454 round ball LEE MOULD AND HANDLES AND IT WASA GOOD SETUP IM LOOKING FOR At least a 2 cavit the 6 cavity mould i can start back out with a good used Lee 2 cavity mould if anyone has one for sale

HELLO IM SORRY I AM JUST NOW CHECKING MY POSTS AND IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM SO I CAN START CASTING MY ROUND BALLS I TRULY ENJOY CASTING MY OWN
HERE IS MY ADDRESS
175 HONAKER DRIVE
BRISTOL TN 37620
1-276-258-4247 CELL ANYTIME

Back