• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler is on the way

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Colonial arrived day before yesterday. I had to wait a little longer for the extra fancy wood. That's OK because I needed to recover from my heart surgery a month ago. I'm doing well.

I recall Mr. Kibler setting up sales at the Dixon's Fair about 5 years ago. He had a STACK of his fine guns there and you could just read the end label with the description of contents, and take one home! I've not gotten one of his yet, but am a big admirer of his technical skills and business model.

Have any photo’s you can share? What type of wood did you go with?
I went with the extra fancy maple. I haven't started the build yet. Waiting on the basement to get finished so I can move stuff out of the shop and find my tools.

Attachments

• 20220817_131214.jpg
    20220817_131214.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220817_131007.jpg
    20220817_131007.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220817_130835.jpg
    20220817_130835.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I live about 30 minutes from the Kibler facility and they gave me a tour of the place last month. Everything was very clean, was really impressed with their attention to detail. Think one is in my future so let me know how it goes together for you. Think you made an excellent choice! Good luck!! - Bob

Latest posts

Back