• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just born tonight.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omahkapi'si

Frontier .50
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Shortly before these pics in our yard.
IMG_2937.jpegIMG_2934.jpeg

Its funny you brought that up. I usually always wait till the end of may to cut my pasture because of fawns. When momma tells them to stay.......they stay, bush hog or not and they don't move.
Yep. Here, our fawns don’t drop until August. No bush hogging until late September. Too hot to be on the tractor anyway.

Ya she’s moved them this morning to the forest behind our place. Still on our property but I don’t wander around back there this time of year because it’s always a deer nursery. :)
That's the way our place is too. I've got pictures of the mammas and the babies walking around the yard right behind my archery target. While I'm practicing. They just look at me every now and then and go about eating my weeds. I talk to them from time to time but they haven't said much back yet.

just waiting for my herd to start dropping. usually first 2 weeks of June
we left on a road trip this morning at 4 am. there were two does in the driveway to see us off!

Attachments

• PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Back