• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jay aka “Tomahawk Taxidermy” from KY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes moved here about 8 years ago don't do much shooting anymore due to injuries. Been meaning to check out Bucksnort but their shoots seem to conflict with the group I ride with. Been trying to build rifles from all the parts I have collected over the years before I die. The rifle I just finished I donated to the group I ride with to help raise money for our Christmas for Kids fund. It will probably find a new home next month which will once again leave me without a rifle. No big deal since the next one has already been started.
That’s cool. If they’re raffling it off send me a link. I want a full stock. When you say ride do you mean horses or motorcycles? I ride both (but motorcycles a lot more so)

That’s cool. If they’re raffling it off send me a link. I want a full stock. When you say ride do you mean horses or motorcycles? I ride both (but motorcycles a lot more so)
I ride iron horses with KMA and it is for our Christmas for kids fund.. Attached picture of the rifle. A .45 cal. with 36 inch barrel Siler lock wooden parch box and a horn nose cap. It is an early style from the Reading area of berks county. It will shoot that target has 8 shots in the group and the lands were cutting the patches. I have since lapped the barrel but haven't got to shoot it again, the group should tighten up now. It is a $10 donation we don't have anything online for it but I can get however many you want. Let me know cause these are going fast and it will find a new home next month.

Attachments

• 20230910_153430small.jpg
    20230910_153430small.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230914_171459.jpg
    20230914_171459.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back