• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Introducing the "CLUB" by Roy STROH!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jethro224 said:
Roy said:
jethro224 said:
Ya gonna use 'er to take a poke at Gemoke :haha: in the contest?

I will get it sighted in tomorrow I think, but I probably leave Gemoke alone and give bucktales heck instead :haha:

Heck, Roy, I figgered you already harassed bucktales with it and she was on her way to RC by now...

I hope my shot is good enough. :shocked2: This new gun needs to be de-virginized and I don't want to be it's first kill. :haha:

:shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2:

OK, OK, RC.
It´s about time now.
Time to confess!

Ya wanted another masterpiece from Roy "the artist" Stroh´s bench...
And didn´t have the money. :(

Then that Stroh-boy came up with offering you a gun for some 50$$ less than usual. Because there was a liiittle mistake, nothing to worry about, no one will ever realize it. :grin:

Come on, it´s just among us! Ya can tell it they way it is.... :yakyak: :haha:

:hmm: strangely......and sadly :( it wasn't less some story about "one of a kind", "mirror work", "special tools,(cuts from opposite side???)" special inverted stain an finish...(or finish an stain ,,in this case. :confused: ) sooooo all in all, its a unique,special,one of a kind,irreplacable, historic....(first one he made.. :confused: ) firearm....so no discounts...but worth every penny! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Definetly worth every penny! :thumbsup:

Congrats, boy! You got a great gun. :hatsoff:

Roy said:
I have to make up a shipping box... thats my excuse and I am sticking to it. :haha:

Roy, I will send you a shipping box so you don't have to make one & will send a Call Tag also. Ship the rifle to me for inspection, testing, etc. When / if I get finished with it, I will send it to the rightgful owner........ :hmm:

...some day.............

That is one fine looking piece for sure..... :hatsoff:

Birddog6 said:
Roy said:
I have to make up a shipping box... thats my excuse and I am sticking to it. :haha:

Roy, I will send you a shipping box so you don't have to make one & will send a Call Tag also. Ship the rifle to me for inspection, testing, etc. When / if I get finished with it, I will send it to the rightgful owner........ :hmm:

...some day.............

That is one fine looking piece for sure..... :hatsoff:
make sure you insure it,,,,the check you put in the box should be h-u-g-h!! oh..roy will build one fer ya.....

I need another one anyway :haha: I just have this feeling that I will have all of them back at once.... where will I put them :confused: :haha:

Swamp Rat said:
Roy said:

:( Oh man thats probably my fault, sorry!
no worries swampy..he's usin that fer an excuse...him an daddy wanna play with the club.. :haha: coulds take weeks!

Roy said:
.... where will I put them :confused: :haha:

Now that´s easy. :grin:
Ya put up some contract sayin´ the customer has to keep the box until you need it back... :haha:

:hmm: Uhm, wait.. :hmm:

Where will I put that box...? :shocked2:

:redface: Ah, when I think it over again - forget about what I just said..

:haha:

I recycle my old targets lol so forgive the .22 holes. Think she'll shoot....

IMG_2954.jpg

I recycle my old targets lol so forgive the .22 holes.
........Bet I get the same note on my shipping box... :hmm: all this time i thought the mailman was peekin!... That be close enough Mr. Stroh! :grin: Ya can ship her when yer ready! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: i'll take it from here! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: damn that's a purdy gun! :bow: :bow:

Wow! Not bad. :hatsoff:

Hard times for ya RC, now we all know that whenever ya miss it must have been you... :haha:

3 shot group fired at 4 feet....

:grin:

Hey, other than it being backwards, I like it! :wink:

it was hell getting rid of the powder marks in the photo :surrender: :haha:

Stophel said:
3 shot group fired at 4 feet....

:grin:

Hey, other than it being backwards, I like it! :wink:
BACKWARDS????????? ya mean its a 4 shot group at 3 feet?????? :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: :shocked2: OMG!

Back