• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy to all from the Great Pacific NW

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim C

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I live in central western Wa on South Puget Sound and there ain't nothin' I enjoy more than burnin' me some 2F and launchin' patched balls like a blue whistler. I don't belong to any organizations, but I sure do love to talk primitive weapons black powder muzzleloader talk. I just joined this here site yesterday and am still figuring out how to navigate it.

Go down the Forum subjects on the left side of the index page, click on the ones of interest, and read all the back threads that are of interest to you.

I recommend "Member's Resources...Subforums: Articles and How To" for a start.

Welcome to the Forum. :hatsoff:

They aint weapons unless you use them as such.

You just missed the Rain-de-vue in Little Rock this last weekend.

Monroe Trade Fair & Spring Thaw coming up in March.

Be that or be square :)

You get up to Sequim with the Penn. long rifles club ? Great ronevoo in July.....Welcome ...Tom

Thanks Mountain Dewd....I got my first smokepole when I was 14. It was a CVA .45 cal. Kentucky rifle kit. Cost me all of $69 back in 1974. I enjoyed it for many yrs before I finally parted ways with it.

Howdy and WELOCOME!
Another smoke junkie here in the great PNW, how Ya liking this Indian summer??

Thanks Grumpa. Percussion rifles in the firearms category was the first one I read. This is a really nice site, I really like it so far.

Thanks Kenny, I'm sure I'll enjoy it immensely, at least I do so far anyhow.

I'm not too far from Littlerock, but was busy with work. I'll try my best to make it to Monroe next month.

Thanks for the welcome Tom. Sequim is a little bit of a haul from where I'm at, bout 200 mi, but I'll definitely check it out and keep it in mind.

Why thank ya griz, glad to be here as well. I'm sure I'm gonna enjoy it.

Howdy, and thanks for the welcome Mike. This Indian summer is a pretty unusual treat for those of us on the left side of the mountains this time of yr. I'm lovin' every minute of it too.

Back