• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Wyoming

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gstanfield

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just thought I'd drop in an introduce myself. I've bene lurking around here for a while, just finally registered. I've been shooting muzzleloaders for quite some time now, but I've had several years away from the ML and renezvous scene so I'm re-aquiring stuff and getting back into shooting.

My smoke poles are all "modern" cap-locks instead of proper flinters, but at least they're not inlines :wink: Currently I have a pair of T/Cs including a 25th anniversary Hawken 50 and an old Seneca 36. I also have a half dozen CVA & Traditions and one with no brand on it, bought it at cabelas about twelve years ago.

Nothing really all that special by most standards, but I sure do love shooting that T/C .36 Seneca :grin:

I'll post up some pics when I get a chance, but for now I just wanted to stop in by the campfire and say howdy.

~G

Thanks for the warm welcome gents. I hope to see ya around sometime. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions and plenty to share as I start my rifle build this spring.

George

Back