• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Rocheport MO

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m the new guy, but I ain’t new. I’ve been shooting muzzleloaders since before the bicentennial in 1976. I’m strictly a left handed flintlock guy these days. Retired and shooting for fun.
Howdy Fellow Southpaw from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.
I shot right hand guns most of my life, startingin 1980. I now have 2 LH muzzleloaders, one rifle, one smoothbore. I still shoot RH guns, but not as often.

Howdy Fellow Southpaw from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.
I shot right hand guns most of my life, startingin 1980. I now have 2 LH muzzleloaders, one rifle, one smoothbore. I still shoot RH guns, but not as often.
I've been a pretty militant southpaw most of my adult life. I figured if they're going to take my money they should supply me with a product as convenient for me as the other products are for their right-handed customers. I shop pretty hard for left handed guns and have put together two flintlocks built from components and am now waiting on a kit for another left handed flinter.I do have and shoot right handed guns when there isn't a choice but these days if you really want a left handed gun they are much more available than they have ever been.

Welcome from the upper Susquehanna River Valley, near the headwaters / the western edge of the Catskill mountains in upstate NY. I see that you close to Columbia. I visit MO a couple of times per year and often travel to Columbia while there.

Back