• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Hoppe's Ethan Allen Single Shot Pistol (Ohio)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale an Hoppe's Ethan Allen Single Shot Pistol.
Serial Number T01686
While not marked, it appears to by .45 caliber.
Percussion
Good Bore
Rear sight adjustable for elevation, drift right or left for windage
Wooden stocks stained dark -- in nice shape with a bit of shrinkage
Hammer & trigger work properly
No finish remaining
A small bit if surface rust & a plumb patina
All steel construction
11-1/2 inches long, 25 ounces weight

Neat little pistol -- appeared in one of the final scenes of the film "Quigley Down Under"
$240
Ships directly to you via Priority Mail, insured, for $20, unless you live in a restricted state.
Thanks for looking.

ethan_1.jpg
ethan_2.jpg
ethan_3.jpg
ethan_4.jpg

Are you saying that pistol was in Quigley down under, or that type?

The same type pistol was shown during the last scenes of the movie when Quigley is looking to book passage back to the States. The clerk behind the counter had the gun and was checking the "wanted Poster" for Quigley, but Quigley used the name Roy Hobbes instead of his own name.

I bought one of those back when Hoppes was selling them out. Only trouble I had was misfires. I read about another guy who fixed his so followed his advice and drilled out the passage leading to the nipple bolster with a long 1/8" drill bit. Fires every time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back