• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hoosier hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky93

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy y'all :hatsoff:
I'm from southern Indiana, 18 years old and will be off to college in a few weeks. I own a TC .50 caliber Hawkens precusion cap rifle and I'm lookin to get into traditional muzzleloader hunt'n and thought this forum would be a good place to start. Look forward to learnin from y'all.

A Hoosier welcome right back at you!! I wish I got in to this at your age. It's a ton of fun.

:thumbsup:

If you live near Seymour, you need to get in touch with Tim Hamblin. He is the pres. of Fish Creek Longrifles, a great muzzleloading club. They have a club range outside of North Vernon. I have the honor of having been made an Honorable Life Member of that fine organization.

Thanks for all the welcomes, I'm a little ways off from seymour, I live in Petersburg. Here in a few weeks I'll be in Lafayette goin to college at purdue.

Sparky93 said:
Thanks for all the welcomes, I'm a little ways off from seymour, I live in Petersburg. Here in a few weeks I'll be in Lafayette goin to college at purdue.

Go Boilers!! I graduated from Purdue in 2000. Hey, this November is the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Tippecanoe, which is right by Purdue. I'll be there.

Cool, I plan on try'n to go to that and the feast of the hunters moon at fort Ouiatenon this september.

Sparky93 said:

ISU grad here, looong before you where born, Welcome from the western side of the Wabash!

Snow

you found the right place and you are at a great time in your life to get into something like this. So many on here like me experienced it when we were younger but came running back because there is nothing like the challenge of magic of black powder.

Welcome to the MLF from Wyoming! Lookin forward to hearing some future hunting tales from ya so pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Hello from the Cowboy State. My wife has family in Oakland City down the road from Petersburg.

Back