• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Holster suggestions for Pietta 1858 Ace?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sotxnoah

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi all, anyone got a suggestion for a good sized holster for the Pietta 1858 Ace with 3 inch barrel? Just got this little beauty but need to have something to carry her in :)
Thanks in advance
IMG_6902.jpeg

Something meant for a similar size in a short barrel/snub nose. If it was me I'd cut down a full size holster. Just my 2 cents.

Contact Dell’s Leather Works. Great small business guy. Ive got 2 from him. You can talk directly to him. Look up on Facebook or the net. He can custom make, oh, and his prices are reasonable.

Hi all, anyone got a suggestion for a good sized holster for the Pietta 1858 Ace with 3 inch barrel? Just got this little beauty but need to have something to carry her in :)
Thanks in advance
View attachment 264200
Get a MASC holster... will have to get a 5.5 and cut it to 3... but i have the 8in model for my pietta target. Its VERY nice quality.

Premium Leather Paddle OWB Revolver Holster with Retention Strap Fits Pietta 1858, 44 Cal Remington Sheriff 5.5'' Octagon Barrel Black Powder Revolver, Right Hand Draw, Brown Color #1579# Amazon.com

Amazon sells one for a full length 1858. Real leather. About $30 - $35. Don't know why you couldn't cut it off to fit. Just use some black shoe polish or black marker to cover the cut.

Latest posts

Back