• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Holcomb Valley 2010

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadHorse

45 Cal.
Reaction score
what a magnificent time we all had!!!!! it was such a pleasure to see all my friends again! danjofaz (doug) came a couple days early and hung out with us in town, and got to see more of big bear. mouse flew in late weds night. Rev and peach pie got there thursday afternoon. attendance was good, lots of traders, lots of good people! shooting didnt suck much either! i do love the chance to burn a little powder!

doug and his camp(the pile of blankets)
rdv2010008.jpg

doug on the shooting range wif his peashooter
rdv2010014.jpg

course i had to squeeze a couple off
rdv2010020.jpg

my new brother Tom(naf123) with the North American Frontiersmen
rdv2010021.jpg

Joe, Tom, and Shawnee Mike
rdv2010023.jpg

Demon, being Demon
rdv2010028.jpg

and Rev minding the store
rdv2010029.jpg

giving the raffle rifle a test fire! that primitivehunter is one lucky dude!
rdv2010037.jpg

Mouse shooting her first flinter ever
rdv2010042.jpg

Mouses camp
rdv2010051.jpg

lil William pulling the winning ticket for the raffle rifle
rdv2010054.jpg

4 of our admins that attended the rdv, Rev, mouse, myself and Shawnee Mike
rdv2010061.jpg

ok so there might have been a lil bit of fun going on
rdv2010070.jpg

Rev's camp looked like this at night! definitely the place to be for a good time and camaraderie!
rdv2010077.jpg

Joe and Laurel moments after they announced that theres gonna be a new buckskinner in camp next year!!!!congrats again you two!
rdv2010091.jpg

and Shawnee mikes daughter Katlin, a new flintlock shooter!!!
rdv2010094.jpg

Good camp. good weather, good friends....all add up to a good time! Thanks for sharing.

I sure like the scenery where that rondy was held. Looked like a blast. Thanks for sharing.

Back