• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hidy-ho neighbors!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DesertWolf42

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy all, from the Land of Entrapment! I mean...Enchantment! Erm...I mean New Mexico! :grin:

Brand new to muzzleloading and got introduced via a used Investarms Hawken .54 caliber. So far I really enjoy it! Hoping to build a kit in the near future too. I look forward to learning a ton!

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome ta the forum.Good ta have ya here.Good luck building a kit.You'll get all the info ya need here.Griz

Welcome to the forum! Well, you have one rifle, and you just know there are going to be more in your future. Happy shooting.

Of course there will be more! Haha, the same happened when I got into firearms to begin with - I started with WWII era rifles and got addicted.

:grin: Welcome. I too started collecting the WWII stuff, then sold out and and went to WWI, then got bit by the Blackpowder bug. Sold it all a piece at at time to fund building more muzzleloaders. 7 in the collection and 3 more in the works. You'll get plenty of help here, hope you enjoy.

Back