• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trbrann

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Tom. I have been shooting Muzzleloaders on and off for about 25 years, I like the slower speed of shooting Blackpowder and the tradition. I was introduced to archery by a uncle in 1979 and prefer recurves over compounds and currently I'm trying Snaro arrow heads for birds. I live in Massachusetts but hunt in New Hampshire. I shoot T/C .54 Renegades and a Encore Endeavor .50.
My favorite is the Renegade Flintlock although there seems to be a issue with the touch hole ignition.
Ive been looking to buy a T/C New Englander 12 Gauge for some time now.

Hello, I'm Tom. I have been shooting Muzzleloaders on and off for about 25 years, I like the slower speed of shooting Blackpowder and the tradition. I was introduced to archery by a uncle in 1979 and prefer recurves over compounds and currently I'm trying Snaro arrow heads for birds. I live in Massachusetts but hunt in New Hampshire. I shoot T/C .54 Renegades and a Encore Endeavor .50.
My favorite is the Renegade Flintlock although there seems to be a issue with the touch hole ignition.
Ive been looking to buy a T/C New Englander 12 Gauge for some time now.
I have to pace myself and not re-load and shoot too fast when muzzleloading! One gets used to the modern stuff and has to 'slow down' to enjoy ML shooting!

Welcome from NH! MA sucks I can say that as I was born there on the left bank of the Charlse River. DW and I escaped there in 1985 and never looked back.

There were many ML's in MA we shot with they were from the Barre rod and gun. Enjoy your season here in NH there is plenty of room nowadays.

Local gun shop has Welcome to NH don't Mass it upon their sign. Also have t-shirts available.

Drill the touchhole a bit bigger it may be fine then.

Welcome from NH! MA sucks I can say that as I was born there on the left bank of the Charlse River. DW and I escaped there in 1985 and never looked back.

There were many ML's in MA we shot with they were from the Barre rod and gun. Enjoy your season here in NH there is plenty of room nowadays.

Local gun shop has Welcome to NH don't Mass it upon their sign. Also have t-shirts available.

Drill the touchhole a bit bigger it may be fine then.
I will give it a try

Back