• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey, buddy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Sunny Florida. Here you have access to many experienced shooters,
collectors, builders and merchants. Many are not night owls, but weekends and after
5 pm days you get a lot of eyes seeing your needs. I recommend you become a supporting
member--it is not expensive. I also suggest joining the NMLRA & NRA. The reason is
that our sport is under fire by marxists just the same as the more modern guns. So
we appreciate you supporting the Forum and this noble historical sport.

Greetings from New England, Rhode Island. . A fond memory of your province was a vacation, Ferry trip from Maine to Yarmouth auto trip thru Nova Scotia, Peggy’s Cove, that beautiful city of Halifax, thru New Brunswick, learned that gravy on French fries is a good thing, back to Maine and Rhode Island

Wow, thanks everyone for the warm welcome, it seems like I definitely came to the right place! My rifle's on order right now but I'll try to get some pics up to share when it arrives. I'm going to be at sea for the beginning of the summer so unfortunately I won't be able to do much shooting until I get back, but you can bet I'd love to learn some tips and tricks for getting it all set up when I do.

- B P Maniac Shooter, thanks for the link, I've watched a few of your videos on youtube already. Awesome stuff ;)

Cheers guys

Latest posts

Back