• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falsears

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello the forum. I have been reading most of your posts in about all areas for a couple of months now, but have been reluctent to sign up. But my good friend CAPTCHEE said that better quit looking and join in. My wife and I have been shooting blackpowder for about 9 years now and have learned alot from all of you. Looking forward to this.

Falsears as in False Ears. About 21 years ago I had a bad case of stupid and damaged my hearing.

Ah. A common malady among the folks here assembled. Wondered if it could have been frostbite related. My wife tells me my hearing is "selective".

No offense intended and I hope none taken. We dig a bit playfully at each other here from time to time.

Welcome ta the camp. CAPTCHEE are right. This are a great place to learn and contribute!

About ma dog in the story
"Reminds me of a joke:

Zonie: "My dog has no nose."

Musketman: "How does he smell?"

Zonie: "Awful"

Ah don't hardly notice his smell, ceptin whan Ah takes maw yearly bath. Then fer som reason he seems ta smell a lot worse.
Dont worry 'bout it tho....after a couple o months o' me a bein out in tha Arizonie sun, he starts smellin a lot better ta me.

Welcome False Ears or He Who Hears Silence in the Storm of Battle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Falsears as in False Ears. About 21 years ago I had a bad case of stupid and damaged my hearing.

Huh!? Whadja say? "Bad case of beer?" I dunno, anyone hear what he said?
I cain't hear too good, maw hearing aid is put up some place, I lost my glasses and can't find it as I cain't see none to good neither.
Reminds me of a joke about my dog "No NOSE"...............
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :bull:
Welcome to the biggest bunch of :bull: you will ever find, and there are NO FINER FRIENDS to be found anywhere. :applause:

Back