• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeyman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I would like to say hello to everyone.

I've been shooting rifles and handguns almost all my life it's just recently however, that I developed an interest in muzzleloaders. I live on the Knife River in North Dakota where Sakakawea lived and Lewis and Clark spent the winter at Fort Mandan. My main interest as you can tell is the early 1800's.

The wealth of information on this forum is amazing. I have learned soooo!!! much already and I expect to learn a lot more. I want to thank all you guys with a lot of experience for helping out us green horns. Maby some day I'll be able to contribute.

Welcome KnifeRiver!!,.... "History is alive and well" here on this forum!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

KnifeRiver: I'm quite new to the Forum also!You are right about this being a place to learn! I was thinking that traditional muzzleloading and all that goes with it was becomeing a lost art,It's really encourageing to be amongest so many with the same interests. WELCOME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif :)

Back