• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the Fire!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldHilljack

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Well this is my first post to this board...I have been involved with muzzleloaders for a couple of years now and love shooting my flinters...I like competing and shooting Rondy's, I have shot at few places around the states...At present I live in Florida and build my own rifles...

Oldhilljack

Welcome OHJ - glad to have you aboard. Hope to see you here 'n there around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Welcome OldHillJack

Glad to have you aboard. Jump in anytime. See ys 'round the campfires :peace:

Sounds like you've got a lot to contribute. I hope you don't mind if we pick your brain from time to time.

Welcome OHJ
You found yer way to the right place. I already have gun building questions fer ya.
Sparky

OldHilljack,
welcome to the forum glad to have
you on board. lots of friendly folks here to help
you with your b/p ?????? hope you will join in
and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Welcome Old Hill Jack,

This is the place! You have arrived now just jump in there and post away!

YMH&OS,
Chuck Goodall
TMA President

Fill me in on the TMA...I haven't heard of that one before, but with a name like that it has to be good...

Welcome, the TMA (Traditional Muzzleloaders Association)headed by huntinfool and lead by several members of this group is shaping up to be a quality organization dedicated to maintaining the tradition of the forefathers and mothers with regard to using firearms/weapons found in pre-1900 times. But it also more than just weapons, it is an organization that fosters a belief system as well; When folks worked tirelessly, griped little and played hard. You will love this forum and the TMA when it is ready for prime time which should be shortly. :thumbsup:

Please anymore TMA discussions to general interest forum
please,
Thank You
snake-eyes

Somebody musta left an opening in the Job-Johnnie circle.

Welcome.

Another one who shoots that dirty and unreliable black powder.

When ya gonna git your carcass back up this way?

Back