• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Wyoming

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RwBeV

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from the great state of Wyoming, I just joined today. I have been building and shooting Muzzle loaders since 1974, If you can load it with black powder I shoot it and or build it. I would like to find more shooters and buck skinners in my neighborhood

Welcome to a Wyoming member from a former Wyoming resident, born and raised in Worland and now living in the Phoenix Valley. This is a great sight....participate, teach and learn.
:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Welcome! Can't help you with your neighborhood, but there are plenty of shooters on this forum!
Jump in and throw your 2 cents on the table!

Hi Bob, and welcome to the forum! We would love to hear more from you and get your take on the black powder sport.

Welcome. There's a wealth of knowledgeable folks here and you may have a few tips yer self. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome back at you from Wyoming. There is a club in Cheyenne, the Crow Creek Muzzleloaders. You can get a hold of Charlie Romaine or Chris Allen for more information.

Welcome to the MLF Bob from the Green River country! Glad you found our camp. Join us at the fire and share some tales.

Back