• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Washington State

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Thomas

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to the camp.

I've been sort of ghosting around this site for a little while to get a feel for things here and now feel ready to let you folks know I'm here.

I'm here on the eastern side of Washington state, and have yet to encounter anyone online from this area. So if you're anywhere near Spokane, don't be shy. Speak up and say hello.

Welcome to the MLF Hungry John! There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the site and I'm sure a few from your neck of the woods.

Well, what're ya doin' lurking out there in the brush? C'mon into camp, pull up a log, and join in the conversation! (I hear there be griz out there, anyway!) :hatsoff:

Welcome. Theres a wealth of knowledge here and I'll not be suprised that there arnt a few more folks up yer way. So have a seat and fill up yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Howdy from Vancouver Wa.

Just down river from ya a bit. (Columbia River that is) Soooo what are ya shootin now a days. Flint locks, smoothbores? What time period are ya interested in?

Any way welcome!!! There are a lot of smart fellers here to help out.

Tradegunner

Back