• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Adirondack Mts.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick bonavita

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi,
I've been doing F&I and Rev War reenacting in the Lake George and Lake Champlain Valley for over five years. I do some trekking but do to work can only do one day treks. I have had the good fortune to have been in two documentaries which was fun to do. I'm not much of a computer person so I just came across this forum. I guess this will be another new territory to be explored. Looking forward to the trek.

Howdy! You'll find a lot of interesting info and people on this board. Welcome aboard!

how do! okay ,... :hmm: upstate don't much narrow it down...and Adirondacks jus says north! welcome to the forum..good info, and GREAT people! :thumbsup: RC

longhunter,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you on
board.Hope you will visit often and
contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

A big hello from the Southwestern Desert. We're from different parts of the country, but have the same interest: Blowing Smoke! Welcome!! :hatsoff:

Hello from Arkansas and welcome.
Will be in your neck of the woods this summer visiting family( actually a little farther north)
Minerva area.
Hope you enjoy the forum, its one of the best.
Dan

Welcome!

I'm from across the pond in Vermont.

I love the NorthEast, something for everyone.

Are you going to Ft Ti this year at the end of June?

Maybe I'll see you there!

Doc

:hatsoff:

Welcome from Texas! Glad you're here. There are some very knowledgeable and talented people on here.

Back