• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the “Devils Oven” in AZ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ Muzzle

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello!

I’m a Marylander who is in self-exile in Arizona. :) We do love the desert living, but I miss my crabs and the four-seasons.

I have been shooting BP Civil War (Springfield & Enfields) firearms for 30 years. In the last few years, I have been doing more traditional shooting with flintlocks. I have a 50 cal Poor-Boy Kentucky left hander that I built. It wasn’t a kit but it did turn out nicely. A real good reliable shooter.

I recently purchased a Pederosi 50 Cal. Kentucky Maple Pistol. She is also a great shooter and beauty.

My favorite is still my 1861 Zimmerman Springfield Rifle Musket. I had her for over ten years and she is true and reliable.

I spend a lot of time at the range. Some call it spouse avoidance activities, but I truly love shooting my muzzle stuffers and my wife tells me there are worst things I could be doing. :)

Respectfully,
Mark Bond

:hatsoff: Hello Mark. Welcome to the forum, glad that you found us. A lot of knowledge to be found here and a great bunch of guys to help you over the rough spots. Looking forward to reading your posts. ps: I had the crabs once myself, but don't really miss them. :shocked2: :rotf: :rotf:

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. How about some photos of that lefty flinter? Emery

Hi! You do artillery and Live Fire in El Centro don't you? I used to be with the Washington Artillery with Paul DeNub.....

If you ever get to Yuma, Say Howdy

Pat

Pat,

Hello!

Yes, I participated in the live fire. This past year I worked with a Mountain Howitzer and Bob's 6 pdr. I did not have time to shoot my rifle this year, because both events happened at the same time.

Mark B

Maz,

I do not have privileges on this forum to post photos from my computer.

Mark B

Mark,
Welcome to the MLF.Hope you will visit
and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Back