• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from South Louisiana!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kh0456

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all,

The short story is I'm dusting off my front loaders after them sitting in the safe for many years. :thumbsup:
Back in the very early 80's I built three CVA kits. Big Bore Mountain .58, Squirrel rifle .32, Kentucky flintlock .45. I'm actually in the process of refinishing the stock on the .58. I never really thought it came out that well in the first place.
I've been into Cowboy action shooting (hence my alias) for a couple years and love it, but I've been thinking about getting my muzzleloaders back out. I used to shoot those with my brother.... I'm glad I never got rid of them like other guns I wish I had back. :doh:

I'm also thinking about adding another flinter to my stash. I'm not sure which one though.

Anyway, thanks for letting me on the forum! I just found it a few weeks ago... just never said my hellos.

Hello Johnny Dollar! Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure your posts will make...cents! :haha: :haha:

Thanks much for the welcome!

Shooey, I don't have much in the way of cents.... or sense for that matter. Just ask my wife. :grin:

Back