• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Pennsylvania

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehoff

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I been lurking for a little while figured it was time to sit down and say hello. I got back into muzzleloading via my cousin who is president of the local club. He got me to come to a shoot, it was all down hill from there I was hooked!

ehoff,
welcome to the forum glad you are done lurking. B/P
activities are addictive we all know that. all the information you will need is right at your fingertips :imo:
hope you will join in and take part in the discussions
whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :peace: :)

ehoff : Welcome to the Camp ! !
Glad to hear you got back into muzzleloading again.
I got started in the seventy's, alittle more in the
eighty's. A lot more in the ninty's, and I enjoy
it more now, than I ever did in the seventy's. I'm glad
that I can't skake this bug.
As you get back into BP, I hope the forum can help
you, or you can help us.
Take Care, Mtn-Man2u

Howdy, I am also from PA and a new member as you can tell from my post Hello from Pennsylvania!(Hota). I have been welcomed warmly and am looking forward to the info sharing. I am from the Lancaster County area and shoot at New Holland gun club. If you are close by and want to get together to launch some lead sometime, let me know.

Latest posts

Back