• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Ontario, Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Shooter

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,
I grew up hunting,fishing, trapping and shooting like many here on the forum. I like my modern firearms but still consider myself a traditionalist in those fields. I've been shooting muzzleloading rifles and shotguns for close to ten years now. Most of my hunting is now done with muzzleloaders. I love to learn and am always open to advice! Thanks for having me.

Rusty Shooter

Spring is almost here. this was a very mild winter, only maybe 1 or 2 bad weeks. I remember growing up in Ohio, we would get hammered for like 5 months...now our winters are pretty much duds with few exceptions. how is the weather up north?

We have had the regular amount of snow , about one foot on the ground still. It was a mild winter with just a few days that were below zero Fahrenheit. Frost never got into the ground very far, makes wood cutting tough. I'm going to hold that groundhog to his word though !,

G,day eh!
My eastern Ontario (Spencerville) would be even better if I had as many lakes at my doorstep as you do! Thanks for the welcome, can't believe the trove of info here
Rusty Shooter

Rusty Shooter said:
Most of my hunting is now done with muzzleloaders. I love to learn and am always open to advice! Thanks for having me.

Rusty Shooter
Welcome to the Forum! If you want to learn you have definitely come to the right place! MLF is blessed with members who have decades of experience and knowledge. This Forum is the very best place to learn about Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. All other related aspects are also covered on this site. The forum is a lively place with new topics being created daily. The members here are more than glad to answer any and all questions that you may have. You will receive timely,knowledgeable, accurate responses to your questions. We also have a search feature, located at the top of the forum's pages. This is an excellent tool to use to research anything specific that you may have. The search feature is made up of past topics related to what you have in mind. I guarantee you will learn alot here and continue to grow in knowledge on a daily basis. You have come to the right place and we are glad that you are here! We look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Until then, Welcome aboard my friend! Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Back