• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chris here. Been lurking for months. This is the first forum of any kind I have ever joined. I've had muzzloaders of one type or another for 20+ yrs. Started doing rev war reenacting about ten yrs ago, but have not been active the past 5yrs or so...will start again next month now that my daughter is done with softball. I've also been into reloading 20+ years. I hope I can contribute something to this very interesting forum at some point.

Welcome aboard, Chris. We look forward to your input and we'll try to answer all of your questions about traditional muzzleloading.

Chris,
Welcome to the MLF forum,great to have another
Buckeye in the mix.Where in SW Ohio is home? I usually do my deer hunting SE of Logan.SW OH does
produce some record bucks.Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

welcome to the forum from TN. A great place to learn from others and share your own experiences

Welcome Chris. I'm into reloading too, but only standing next to my rifle. Also, I've got a lot of interest in the F&I and Rev War period and have been reading a lot on the reenactor's section (living history as many prefer to call it)of this forum. My 5th G-Granfather was at King's Mountain and most generations since have served. To date I have not gotten involved in those activities, but hanging around this bunch has kindled a hot spot. We'll see. This is a very diverse group with the common love of the smell of BP.

Fuzzy

Latest posts

Back