• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Ohio!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning y’all from here in Ohio!

I just recently got into the amazing muzzleloading world. Since I was a kid, I’ve always been fascinated with firearms from the Late 1700s through the Civil War era. I’ve just never gotten around to it until now. Probably because of better pay, to be frank haha. With that being said, I’m excited to be able to learn from all of you and receive any advice I can get. I will definitely need it all!

Right now, I’m on a quest build my own flintlock American Longrifle (Lancaster School with some Ohio influence). I want to make it my own. Something I can be proud of. So far, all I currently own is a .58 percussion Zoli Zouave. I haven’t fired it yet, but I’m looking forward to. Again, I will need all the advice I can get! So, if you have any, in regard to building a new flintlock, or of the Zoli, please feel free to reply! Thanks!

Last edited:
Welcome from Maine, ask your question in the percussion and flintlock sections for a better results. This is for introductions only.
Nit Wit

Back