• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Maryland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Jack

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I’m new to black powder and can truly say that I’ve been bitten by the BP bug. I own a Pietta 1851 Colt Navy in .44 cal. and just completed a Cabela’s Traditional Hawken .50 cal. percussion rifle kit. I’m looking forward to learning about BP on the Forum and applying it on the range and field. Thanks for having me!

:hatsoff: Welcome to the MLF Jack.This is the place to be.You'll get all the info you need here.Lots of great knowledgeable BP guys here.Good ta have ya here.Griz

Hello, and welcome. If you have the interest, that's all it takes to be a good member here. You will find much info in the archives here, so have at it!

Welcome Jack, What part of the Free State you hail from, and are you aware of Ft.Frederick, the market faire is fast arriving, this is a decent place to look around and get a picture of how you might want to build your portral.Lots of good folks attend this event and lots of information for the asking. R.C.BINGAMAN A APPALICHIAN HUNTER

Welcome, Jack!
Hope you enjoy your new-found addiction as much as the rest of us!
Stop over and see us in the Handguns thread and we'll talk about that Pietta! :v

Welcome to the MLF Uncle Jack! Glad to hear another one has been bitten by the BP bug. Your in good company. There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp so pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Welcome Uncle Jack. You'll like it here, fine forum it is. I had an Uncle Jack from Maryland...he went to meet his maker

I think you'll find that Hawken one of the finest shootin rifles a man could ever ask for

Howdy! You will find a great bunch of folks here. Grad to see you are joining the traditional ML group!

I live in Montgomery County close to Washington, DC. You are right about the 18th Century Market Fair at Ft. Frederick, Maryland on April 28-May 1. I visited their website http://friendsoffortfrederick.info/market_fair.htm and am looking forward to it. Thanks!

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledgeable folks here. So have seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffee's jest finished boiling.

Hello Jack. New here too, but agree BP is a lot of fun. Good place to hang out and learn.

Dan C

Back