• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Kansas!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KawRiverForge

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone, new guy from northeast Kansas. Found this forum a few weeks ago while doing some reading and figured I spent enough time lurking and might as well join. I've enjoyed shooting for several years but never thought much on black powder until this fall when I dug out an old Pedersoli rolling block inline that I got as part of a trade years ago. Since then the bug bit me and picked up a Pietta 1858 revolver and I'm currently looking into a percussion Hawken style rifle.

Welcome from Leavenworth, Kan. The First Santa Fe Trail Plainsmen have a range five miles or so south of Overbrook, Kan. They have shoots the third Sunday of the month. That is coming up. Come out and join us. The club has a Facebook page. Signs are usually posted indicating the way to the range. Folks in Overbrook can give directions as well.

Welcome to the forum from a former Kansan. Overbrook sponsored a spring ML championship and the Chisolm Trail Antique Gun Association (Wichita) a fall shoot near Benton, Ks. How is the quail and pheasant hunting in Ks this fall? For a challenge I might suggest you try a full stock flintlock Hawken or J. J. Henry.

Back