• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from GA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am excited to be on the forum! I just got into black powder shooting this year with a 45 cal HA "buggy rifle" underhammer. Have already taken a 200lb hog with it!
Welcome from the Talking Rock BPShooters up by Jasper........i got a 36 underhammer.....congrats on the hog.......

I am excited to be on the forum! I just got into black powder shooting this year with a 45 cal HA "buggy rifle" underhammer. Have already taken a 200lb hog with it!
Great! I would love to get a H&A U-H; I had one along w/ a pistol way back in the day, and now like them again. I'd like the pistol to have the wood 'handle' as the one I had was with the old plastic grip. H&A had a flyer back in the 60's showing a buckskin-clad fellow loading one of the rifles, wish I'd saved that. They ran into problems shipping them out as they included a 1/4 lb. of black powder and they got stuck in shipping. (This was about 1963!)

Welcome from the Talking Rock BPShooters up by Jasper........i got a 36 underhammer.....congrats on the hog.......

Talking Rock is not far from where I grew up in Adairsville. Went through there many times for trout fishing. Are there any local shoots or meet ups that you know about?

Talking Rock is not far from where I grew up in Adairsville. Went through there many times for trout fishing. Are there any local shoots or meet ups that you know about?
We got our talking rock group shoots then probably the closest might be the blue ridge mountain men. They shoot up in martin ga at the red hill range.

good morning to ya. u will enjoy being here for sure. be sure to go look at the rules or someone will let u know if u break them. lol. i dont post much i just sit on the fence and try to learn from these guys. they know their stuff. glad to see u here

Latest posts

Back