• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Colorado

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome along for entertained learning experiences. I'm in southwestern PA, west of Pittsburgh (The one ending in "gh".) I'm a member of the "Rangers of the Ohio Company". We re-enact F&I, Rev, War, the westward expeditionary period. etc. (up to about 1830's). I got interested in ML activities after visiting an NMLRA Rondy in a CO state park west, outside of Colorado Springs back in the spring of 1968. I left our visit stating,"Man, I could get deep into this stuff!" I did.

Welcome from SE Missouri. Wife and I moved from CO back in 2019, just as COVID hit. Wife a native Coloradoan, first time she had ever moved out of state. We had been in Limon for +30 years, raised all four of our kids there.

Thanks for the great site. I am a builder and love to shoot and hunt with muzzleloaders. I began building and shooting back in Ohio in the 80’s. Other interest kept me busy and away for several years and getting back into building again. Catching up so to speak!
Welcome from the coast of Maine and Steamboat Springs, CO!

Back