• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello, and thank you

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I would just like to say a big thanks to everyone on this forum for all of their professional (and often amusing) conversations that have helped me out immensely in this sport/passion.

Even reading through debates on what is or is not "period correct" helped me sift through what I wanted in my first flinter, and how to get her singing. After shooting BP most of my life, thanks to this forum, I have yet another fever.

I think we are at a crucial point where these sports and traditions will either survive or die out depending on how they are passed on -- and this forum is a great way to ensure folks continue to enjoy and celebrate black powder shooting.

So, thanks again!

Bob

:hatsoff: uh, welcome to the forum? sounds like youve been lurking a while! jump on in the waters fine!

Yep, been lurking for a long while!

:wink:

Figured if I didn't have anything intelligent to say, I'd best be quiet! And I'll certainly have more questions than answers.

Welcome Bob! You have accurately summed up the nature and position of this forum. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the MLF Bob! I agree there is an awful lot of great knowledge being passed along in our camp. Glad that you grabbed that seat at the fire and please contribute when you can.

Back