• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gun from Civil War found in trash can at Gettysburg Walmart

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read on the interweb that the Confederacy traded with Italy regularly. That is how guns like Piettas and Ubertis made it to Vicksburg and other battlefields. Look it up.
And the South paid for the guns with cotton that was made into the Shroud of Tourin". True story.

This funny thread has been going on for a while. Sadly, I must report some bad news - I'm sure a few of you are already know this. "SHOCK WARNING" I see many posts that mention "journalists" and/or "journalism" and this is an error using such terms today. Friends, "Journalism" is dead and has been for many years. Never again will we a "Cronkite", "Murrow", Dan Rather except on social media, Hunt & Brinkley and others. News today is either entertainment, outright lies, propaganda or efforts to foment hate and violence.

The good news: I saved $122 on my xxx... There are a lot of funny bone ticklers here and some, like me, who still have imaginary friends. I'm originally a Georgia Cracker and now on a mission here in Maine to assess the northern "Cotton Mafia".
DSC00245.jpg

weak10-1.jpg

“Collector looking for the Garand from the battle of the Little Bighorn.
Will pay top dollar!*

*will also pay cash for Mosin Nagant from the Battle of Lexington.”

But that was a M1 carbine they showed one of them using it in the battle of Little Big Horn. Ref the Outer limits episode. They also had a Stuart tank too.

But that was a M1 carbine they showed one of them using it in the battle of Little Big Horn. Ref the Outer limits episode. They also had a Stuart tank too.
It was in The Twilight Zone episode titled “The 7th is made up of phantoms” . Great episode indeed. It’s rumored that a warrior picked up one of the carbines and around the turn of the century traded it for a Members Only jacket. 😆

Last edited:
My wife is always saying, "where Walter Cronkite" when discussing some bit of falsehood being reported. As for Dan Rather, remember he lost his job after failing to verify a story he ran on Bush and it being determined to be false. These days they just double down on claiming that it is the truth and we had better accept it as the truth.

Remember, the 2020 election was not stolen, it was manipulated by the the mainstream media. The question is how are we going to stop it from happening again?

I read on the interweb that the Confederacy traded with Italy regularly. That is how guns like Piettas and Ubertis made it to Vicksburg and other battlefields. Look it up.
And the South paid for the guns with cotton that was made into the Shroud of Tourin". True story.
Absolutely. Good to see someone knows their history.
Guy Fieri (italian chef) invented the Grand Omelette, then traveled the world selling it.
Pontiac named a car on it to celebrate this great event.
The GTO. The Grand Tourin Omelette.
The Judge was named for the contest judge that declared it the greatest omelette, But that’s another story.
History! You can’t make this sht up!

Last edited:
Thank goodness the British ship carrying a thousand fully automatic machine guns was sunk by John Paul Jones in the Virgin Islands. The war would have gone badly for the USA.

That opening article is bound to be true , afterall a real journalist wrote it. Especially that part about how the Rebs were short on steel so they used brass. Like they didn't have a shortage of brass too.

That opening article is bound to be true , afterall a real journalist wrote it. Especially that part about how the Rebs were short on steel so they used brass. Like they didn't have a shortage of brass too.
Isn’t it a Southern saying “that guy has a lot of brass”?

This is fantastic article, author is pure "genius" (clearly needs medical attention). Promise not to laugh too much when you read it......

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2024/...can-at-gettysburg-walmart.html?outputType=amp
Everyone's taking cracks at the author but it's entirely possible this was written by, or at least drafted by a computer program. A lot of rags are letting these so-called "Artificial Intelligence" programs to write and publish with no oversight. Heck, a few dumb attorneys have even let these AIs cite nonexistent case law in their court filings.

Back