• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gun from Civil War found in trash can at Gettysburg Walmart

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.

8031835787_a356fcac57_z.jpg

They are trying to determine if the 1851 Pietta replica is original....why are they talking about a 1858?

I bet it’s the original Pietta replica that General Grant carried at Gettysburg.
I thought it was Pattons? He was into revolvers.......

They are trying to determine if the 1851 Pietta replica is original....why are they talking about a 1858?

I bet it’s the original Pietta replica that General Grant carried at Gettysburg.

Can't be, I've got that over here in UK. Since it's stainless steel it's a good match in the display cabinet for the actual waterproof tape recorder used by Mr Merriweather Clark, also in hard-wearing stainless steel, to make notes for his journal. Lewis lost his when he dropped it from the column in Astoria.

Written by a genuine rocket surgeon right there!

And some "journalists" can't fathom why no one finds their news stories credible.
"Journalists" fathom very little. News stories only report the general, sensationalist nature of happenings. After a career in energy related engineering I claim a better than average understanding of its issues. I am appalled at the ignorance and disinformation spewed about. Aviation related press is even worse. Being charitable, I suppose the unrelenting deadline pressure of the 24 hour news cycle prevents "journalists" from picking up the phone to consult somebody familiar with issues.

Latest posts

Back