• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetin's from Kentucky...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagdadjoe

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy mens...and wimmens. I'm a import from Tennessee, settled down here in the Commonwealth in '95...guess I'll stay. I had a Greyhawk a few years back, liked it, but lost it in the last "downturn". Just picked up a Scout carbine and a Lyman GPR both in .50 cal. Looking for a nice .50 pistol to round out my meager collection. Probably won't be meager too long. Glad to be here!

HEY, glad your here! I havent ben a member very long but I'v found this to be one of the best sites of any kind that I'v found. I also have a GPR and its a great gun you will like it. WELCOME!!!!

howdy from here! :hatsoff: great place, good folks,plenty of info and arguin! youll like it here!

Hello bagdadjoe. I'm in Louisville but go to Shelbyville often. Maybe we can get together sometime(when its cooler) and shoot. You should have a lot of wide open places to shoot where you live.

Howdy, welcome from Wisconsin! Keep checking the Classified Ads here, there are some nice guns and equipment at fair prices.

Welcome to the MLF! Glad you found our camp. Sounds like you got a good start on another BP collection. Pretty quick it will multiply like rabbits.

Back