• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shudy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to all from East Tennessee. I look forward to learning more about flintlocks, history, and chatting with others.

Well times awastin ... what ya waitin fer, yor burnin daylight! Git buzy amigo! :shocked2:

Welcome to the board Shudy and howdy from Texas! :rotf: :hatsoff:

Davy

Shudy,
Welcome to the MLF, great to have you
with us. I see you have an interest in
photography, maybe you can share some of your
work on the "Photo Forum". Hope you will visit
often and contribute when you can.
Again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

:confused: i got a pm. and it said that all newbies must pay $10.00 each, to the first 10 members that welcome them to the forum,is this right :shocked2: :bull: anyway welcome shudy, i only been here a few days but already seems like home .i dont even watch t.v. anymore

grey whiskers said:
Shudy,

Welcome to the M/L forum! Hey,
I didn't know there was an East Tennessee! :v

GW

LOL, Ya'll ain't from round here, 'er ya'? Of course there's an East TN. and a middle and West too. LOL. Anyway, welcome to the forum neighbor. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum.

TN.Frank said:
[LOL, Ya'll ain't from round here, 'er ya'? Of course there's an East TN. and a middle and West too.

Indeed there are three sections to this state. See Wikipedia. They are diifferent culturally in my opinion. It's a wonder we've kept it in one piece since 1796.

HistoryBuff

Thanks to all who greeted me except that I dont remember seeing anything about $10 a person for greeting people. :haha: Thanks to all my fellow Tennessee People. IT is a wonder we kept TN together all these years, of course that certain war (of Nothern Agression) just about split it up. I hope to make many friends and gain more knowledge about blackpowder weapons.

Welcome!

We had to forgive ye. What with the single malt magic ye brew up down there.

'Sides which, I used to work for International Paper, (HQ in Memphis) and I can tell you that Tennessee Carpetbaggers are every bit as ruthless as our New York variety.

:haha:

Latest posts

Back