• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings to all from another new member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenjoytj

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello forum members.
My interest in BP rifles goes back to 1977 when I purchased a H&R "Huntsman" model 156? .45 caliber. I shot this rifle a lot mostly with round balls I cast myself. I did shoot some conicals I cast but I liked the rb better.

I built a CVA Kentucy long rifle kit a flinlock in .45 cal. it worked great but ate up flints fast I was lucky if I could 8 shots before the flint was to smashed up to spark.
Now with the Internet and all the latest info on how to set things up I'm going to dig these out of the gun cabinet again.

I have my eye on a new Lyman GPH glinted, kit or factory made decision decisions.

welcome2.gif

...and that won't be the last!! :shocked2:

Welcome! Yeah, dig those guns out, wipe the cobwebs off and get to shooting again!

Welcome to camp!
We're glad to have you here with us. The internet is, indeed, a great tool for sharing not only information, but our love of the sport.
Anyway, glad you decided to join us. Jump in, contribute as much as you can, and don't be afraid to ask questions or offer your opinion. You'll soon find you've made a whole new world of friends here! :v

Welcome to the MLF! Glad you found our camp and glad to hear your back into the world of traditional BP. Pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Latest posts

Back