• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Montana!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freedom

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Love the Holly Black. Found your site and it just looked like a great place to be.

I feed my family making blackpowder gear.

I feed my soul trecking the Rocky Mountains of Montana.

Favorite hobbies = Casting with a liquid silver stream of lead.

Panning for wild GOLD

I look forward to a great time here.

Thanks

Greetings Freedom,

Wow !!! What a life. I would love to just see the Rockies. Flew over once in the dark on my way to Nam.

Good to have you in camp. Pull up a stump and chat a while.
:hatsoff:

Welcome Aboard Mr. Freedom !

:hatsoff:

Looking forward to what you have to share.

This forum does have a lot of great members, who make this the Outstanding place it is. The mods and admin are pretty good too!

Marc

Howdy and a big Texas welcome Freedom sir! :thumbsup: Dig in here and get sum brother!

Davy

I used to live in Cascade, MT - maybe when I get out of this terrible hot muggy and nasty climate I will get to meet some from MT agin.

Back