• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Greetings from Middle Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I have been an enthusiast since my early teens. When other kids were looking at the Sears Dream Book, I had a Dixie catalog. My dad and I always wanted to build a rifle together. In the 60s he would find them at flea markets and flip them. He's gone and I'm semi retired.

Looking to build a Kibler SMR as my gateway drug. :ghostly:
Hey. You anywhere near Manchester, I know a 300 Meter rifle range that costs 10 bucks a day to shoot. Weekdays from light enough to shoot till too dark, Sundays, noon to too dark. Great for days I pitch up at 10 AM, fire 40 loads, and leave at 4 pm. Gunsmith and gunstore on site. Got pistol and scattergun ranges too, and most you'll see are center- and rimfire shooters, but for me, I like $10 for my rate-of-fire. No .50 BMG, no bump-stock, no full-auto.
Dunno how the forum is on advertising, so shoot me DM if interested.

I live in central North Carolina. I’ve always enjoyed guns. I have 4 BP guns, 2 rifles and 2 handguns. Looking forward to shooting my 1858 Remington but can’t locate #10 percussion caps. I’m considering buying the metal die cap maker and making my own caps. Is this a good idea or does someone know where I can get #10 caps? Thanks in advance!

Hey. You anywhere near Manchester, I know a 300 Meter rifle range that costs 10 bucks a day to shoot. Weekdays from light enough to shoot till too dark, Sundays, noon to too dark. Great for days I pitch up at 10 AM, fire 40 loads, and leave at 4 pm. Gunsmith and gunstore on site. Got pistol and scattergun ranges too, and most you'll see are center- and rimfire shooters, but for me, I like $10 for my rate-of-fire. No .50 BMG, no bump-stock, no full-auto.
Dunno how the forum is on advertising, so shoot me DM if interested.
Thanks, That's about an hour away but doable.

Thanks, That's about an hour away but doable.
Same-same. But I'd rather drive 45 miles than pay by the hour. Artificial pressure and guns don't mix.
20230802_101650.jpg

The side I normally hang out on. The other side has concrete benches better for bench-shooters, but I like this side so I can lay out all my manure.
vlcsnap-2022-03-24-18h37m10s784.png

Latest posts

Back