• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Fringed Shooting Bag $50 Free Shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale a pretty considerable pc materials made bag. This bag has been painstakingly sewn using 100% REAL SINEW. The strap and pocket were saddle stitched with tie offs due to the real sinew, and the main bag has been whip stitched with real sinew. The rough on both sides suedes hide is cowhide. It is meant to resemble braintan buckskin that has been dyed in black walnuts but in reality it is a SUEDED COWHIDE meant for bags and moccasins. It features a cotton woven strap that is adjustable in back. There is an antler button on back for strap adjustment. The front features an antler toggle closure. Both pieces came from the same antler from a mule deer locally that has been stained in coffee. Also features in the sale is a buckskin ball bag that has been dyed in dark brown dye and was sewn with linen thread, the stopper throat is elk antler but the stopper is also from the same mule deer mentioned earlier. The bag measures roughly 7 1/2” wide by 8 1/2” long with 4” fringe. The inside pocket measures 4”tall by 6” wide. The strap is 54” adjustable out to 55” or in to 53”. The ball bag accepts balls up to .50cal or .490 rb or below. It measures 3 1/2” wide by 7” tall roughly. Due to time labor and the fact this bag was hand sewn completely with real sinew, I am asking $50 Free shipping for the package deal. I’ll accept PayPal Friends and Family, Cash, personal check, or USPS money order. Free Shipping and sales to only lower 48 U.S.A. Thanks for looking (p.s when using PayPal I can’t stress enough to please use the friends and family) Feel free to P.M me any questions!
B081BA26-7C22-45A3-B0D1-08869A0BDC4B.png
615CFE35-FEE0-4FAD-A8A0-28A97998E1A8.jpeg
8187A7B8-CF53-4536-92E0-6237CC8EDF66.png
7D1653B7-BD2D-40AC-AA31-C54FB4FF4DDF.jpeg
F0CEABCD-21DC-4C18-AF0F-91C0FA1EF21E.png
42CB201E-D4B8-4B8F-BCCD-F825A4ED633C.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back