• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Reduced!!! Mountain Man Rabbit Fur Shooting Bag Reduced w/extras! $80 free shipping now

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there guys, this is a handmade Mountain Man possibles shooting bag made by me from black cowhide leather and hand stitched with tough synthetic deer sinew. The bag measures 9" wide by 10" tall. The interior pocket measures 5" wide by 4" tall. The 1 and 1/2" shoulder strap is adjustable in or out to fit your size and is secured with stitching and brass rivets on each side for maximum strength and durability. It also features brass square loops on the bag to hang your acoutraments, it also helps conform the bag to your body. This bag features a cowhide flap with rabbit fur cemented on the front and accented by an agate reproduction arrowhead. Real glass crow beads adorn the fringe. A very nice bag for shining times as a mountain man, reenactor, hunter, or to just adorn your wall! I am asking $105 (now $80) plus $15 shipping to lower 48 USA only. I accept usps money order, personal check, cash, and paypal friends and family, thanks for looking! View attachment 286491View attachment 286492
IMG_3795.JPG
IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3792.JPG
IMG_3791.JPG
IMG_3790.JPG
IMG_3794.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_E3789.JPG
    IMG_E3789.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Now inlcluded in the sale an up to .50 cal soft ball bag made from sueded cow leather and faux sinew with a handmade pine throat and stopper. $90 plus $15 shipping
40FED55A-52BC-49BD-B6E3-D193831C0BD5.jpeg
94A8C10C-92EC-4A4F-BFC0-7D25CFD270DA.jpeg
62A67B3C-E95C-4629-901B-ADD79FBF4230.jpeg

$85 plus $15 shipping. Ball bag still included. Realized my account was set to private by accident and wasn’t receiving pm’s, that has since been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back