• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum sticker on tour part two

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmattison

70 Cal.
Reaction score
The sticker went to an EOD blast today. We blew up 1,200 pounds of Iraqi munitions as well as some American grenade duds. It was a BLAST!! :crackup:
Stickerontheblast.jpg

Mewithstickeronblastday.jpg

Theblast.jpg

Huntin

OOH RAH! Huntin'! There is absolutely nothin' like a well placed charge of C-4!!! Fire in the hole!

God Speed, Friend
Rick

Looks like what I seen when Stumpkiller went a tad heavy on his FFFFg pan prime, made short work of his "Cherry Girl"... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Me and mine thank you for your time and caring. Come home safe.

Jason,
Great pictures. Keep them coming. Keep your head
down and watch your backside....
snake-eyes :hatsoff: :peace:

out a huntin', I hope you are posing with the bumper sticker in a secure area, please don't risk your life for a forum promotional picture...

We would rather have you back than an image...

No worries Musketman. I make darn sure no identifiable landmarks are in my pictures. I plan on coming home in one piece :winking:

Huntin

My nephew did alot of demolition of munnitions when he was there. He sent a few pics like yours. Talk about making smoke. :master:

I love the pics man keep'em coming! And keep your head down too! :thumbsup:

MM, don't even kid of something happening to Cherry Girl. Stumpkiller would let out a cry you'd hear in Ohio. :haha:

Back