• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD For Sale: Beautiful Cherry .54 Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SOLD I am offering for sale a beautiful newly finished .54 Caliber Flintlock Rifle. I made the Colonial style rifle from a Jim Kibler kit, and test fired it today. It is a joy to shoot!
The specs for this rifle are:
Stock has a pull of about 13 5/8” and a drop of approximately 2 3/4” and cast off of approximately 3/16"
Butt plate is approximately 2” in width and slightly over 5” in height.
43.25” custom profiled barrels. Breech 1.125” and waist approximately .800”. A very nice contoured barrel. It comes standard in square bottom rifling.
Kibler's CNC Round Faced English Flintlock

I am asking $1,900. which includes FREE and fully insured shipping via USPS in a wooden crate to your door.
Below are several photos; more upon request.
Will accept Personal or Bank check or Postal Money Order.
Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• KC6 d.jpg
    KC6 d.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 500
  • KC6 b.jpg
    KC6 b.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 513
  • KC6 c.jpg
    KC6 c.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 507
  • KC6 f.jpg
    KC6 f.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 479
  • KC6 cc.jpg
    KC6 cc.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 468
  • KC6 p.jpg
    KC6 p.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 457
  • KC6 q.jpg
    KC6 q.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 485
  • KC6 g.jpg
    KC6 g.jpg
    376.2 KB · Views: 472
  • KC6 k.jpg
    KC6 k.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 480
  • KC6 m.jpg
    KC6 m.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
I am offering for sale a beautiful newly finished .54 Caliber Flintlock Rifle. I made the Colonial style rifle from a Jim Kibler kit, and test fired it today. It is a joy to shoot!
Stock has a pull of about 13 5/8” and a drop of approximately 2 3/4” and cast off of approximately 3/16"
43.25” custom profiled barrels. Breech 1.125” and waist approximately .800”. A very nice contoured barrel. It comes standard in square bottom rifling.

I am asking $1,900. which includes FREE and fully insured shipping via USPS in a wooden crate to your door.
Thank you for looking!

I'd make you an offer if it was a left handed piece.

I am offering for sale a beautiful newly finished .54 Caliber Flintlock Rifle. I made the Colonial style rifle from a Jim Kibler kit, and test fired it today. It is a joy to shoot!

Thank you for looking!
That sure is nice.
If I could afford it, I'd sure be torn between this and the "folk art" gun you're working on now.
Really wish they came in a bigger caliber and slightly shorter l.o.p.

You're doing great work, these should be selling like hotcakes.

Paying for wedding stuff today or buying this mighty fine rifle? Man I wish I had the cash, your work is excellent. You really brought out the beauty of that cherry. Well figure but not overly done. You have a good eye Sir.

Paying for wedding stuff today or buying this mighty fine rifle? Man I wish I had the cash, your work is excellent. You really brought out the beauty of that cherry. Well figure but not overly done. You have a good eye Sir.
Thank you and here’s a thought- give the rifle as a wedding present 😎

It's decorated perfect, not to goody, just very tasteful. I like everything about it. I'm usually a maple guy, but that cherry is beautiful. Very nice.
Thank you- the Cherry stocks that Jim provides( actually all his stocks I have had the joy to use) are always top grade. The wood itself is beautiful and doing minimal ‘embezzlement’s’ can certainly highlight the natural beauty of the Wood I think.

Cherry ages to a gorgeous auburn all by itself over a short period of exposure to sunlight. Always makes me sad to see a good piece of cherry with stain or other treatments. Pretty rifle nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back