• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

DOUBLE FLINTLOCK

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody bought the double flintlock pistol that Middlesex village trading is offering?
I would like opinions on such ,,,fit & finish, wood selection? perhaps performance...sparkability etc... Do they use the weird looking Indian bubalogna wood in the pistols?
any opinions are welcome....I know these have been spoken of before...but when I do a search just about EVERYTHING comes up....

Are y'all afraid to post on this subject since this gun is an Indian Import?
It's an excellent opportunity once again to downgrade India guns!!! :blah:

This came to mind

t_handGrenade_ezg_5.jpg

:rotf:

I looked at them and was considering one when Pedersoli brought out their Howdah. Not a flintlock but, top quality. I went for the double .20 guage.

The wood in the Middlsex pics was not that impressive. Don't know what it is.

I meant this as a response to scalper's question - hit the wrong button

at first i didnt get the grenade pic, then i noticed the lack of a spoon and that is probably a 0-delay fuse. i would say they arent that bad, otherwise we would hear more about them, but i can understand those not wanting to take the chance.

PRM...your'e correct.
There is no comparison between the Middlesex Flintlock and the Pedersoli Howdah...
I would not hesitate to purchase the Pedersoli...
it is very nice and well made.

The Indian guns usually use teak. The funny thing is teak is a premium wood and if it was being used for anything other than a gunstock people would be very happy with it.

:bow: I think that you have reached a sore spot with some of us here on MLF. MVT does have a variable reputation with some of us. Admittedly some of "us" have purchased their guns and been "satisfied." On the other hand there are some of us (me), who think that their stuff is basically badly made and IMHO dangerous to fire and additionally not worth half of the price we paid. So now you have an answer from one who is never afraid to state his opinion. :hmm: :thumbsup:

Back