• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Dixie Gun Works Tryon, .50 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is a very nice reproduction of an American Plains Rifle made by Pedersoil in Italy and sold by Dixie Gun Works. It has a halfstock of oil rubbed American walnut, stock is 30" long with 2.5" drop and 14" trigger pull. Has a patchbox and a Monte Carlo style cheekpiece. It has double set triggers and a back lock action {faster}. The barrel is 32" with 1" flats, cut rifling, 6 lands and 6 grooves and a 1 in 48" twist. Hooked breech fastened with two wedge pins. The rear sight has adjustment for elevation. Color case harden furniture with overall length of 49", weight of 9.5 lbs. Asking $750.00 delivered CONUS

Attachments

• tryon1.jpg
    tryon1.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 8
  • tryon.jpg
    tryon.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon2.jpg
    tryon2.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon9.jpg
    tryon9.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon10.jpg
    tryon10.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon4.jpg
    tryon4.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon3.jpg
    tryon3.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon7.jpg
    tryon7.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon8.jpg
    tryon8.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tryon11.jpg
    tryon11.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 0
Great rifle and a great price. I use one of these in 54 as my match rifle. Most accurate muzzleloader I own or have ever owned and I’ve had a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back