• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Deer Antler Powder Measure...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbiggers

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I never knew i had a crafting bone in my body, but i think i may be getting good at this. :grin: I just completed the carving on my 2nd horn, so while waiting to decide what i'am going to scrim on the horn, i made this powder measure. As mentioned, its a deer antler that i picked up at a flea market that someone had hollowed out. I cut & carved a piece of hickory to plug the end and I bored out the inside diameter to measure exactly 70 grains of 3f. I then dyed & aged it to match my powder horn. Anyway, i thought i'd show it off... :wink:

Thank's for looking.. :thumbsup:

Danny... :hatsoff:

HPIM1008.jpg

HPIM1010.jpg

HPIM1009.jpg

What happened to the photos? Looks like they were removed.

gmww said:

Man i don't know what the deal is here. If they ain't moving my pic's from one forum to another, then they're removing them.. :confused:

Here's a couple and thanks for looking.. :thumbsup: :

I no longer have it attached to the horn. It works much better attached to my bag.
HPIM1011.jpg

IMG00062.jpg

une carabine said:
gmww said:

Man i don't know what the deal is here. If they ain't moving my pic's from one forum to another, then they're removing them.. :confused:

The Forum didn't remove your images. Your links to PhotoBucket (in the original post) are broken. The images were either moved or deleted from their original location at PhotoBucket.

Claude said:
The Forum didn't remove your images. Your links to PhotoBucket (in the original post) are broken. The images were either moved or deleted from their original location at PhotoBucket.
Yup, if you remove them from photobucket, there is no longer a link to the pictures as they are no longer there. By the way, nice powder measure! Emery

Claude said:
une carabine said:
gmww said:

Dang, that just makes all the sense in the world right there....thank you sir Claude.... :thumbsup:

Thank you fella's on all your wonderful comments. You fella's are the best... :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back