• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA NWTF Gobbler Series 12ga Shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good evening, to all.
I would like to reach out here on the Forum, for some information.

what is the vale of a
CVA NWTF 12gauge shot gun worth.

Manufactured 2000.

Bore is perfect.
Outside of looks all most perfect.
Lock and Trigger smooth and strong
Stock very minor ding very minor scratches.

You can barely see them.
Thanks to all.

Take Care Stay Safe
Fred

Last edited:
It is a CVA trapper shotgun with a Medallion on the stock. They originally sold for around 200 or so bucks if I remember, they made a lot of them. IMO as with most commemorative's, special editions, medallion editions, etc they must be in new unfired perfect condition in original box with accys if whatever they are representing is going to have any effect on the price. If not then its just a shooter. Its a pretty good shooter, nothing fancy just a shotgun that works. I recently bought a trapper for 425. Prices on good condition shooters are up pretty high these days, so you never know. Every gun is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Send me some pics and throw me a price if you are looking to sell.

It is a CVA trapper shotgun with a Medallion on the stock. They originally sold for around 200 or so bucks if I remember, they made a lot of them. IMO as with most commemorative's, special editions, medallion editions, etc they must be in new unfired perfect condition in original box with accys if whatever they are representing is going to have any effect on the price. If not then its just a shooter. Its a pretty good shooter, nothing fancy just a shotgun that works. I recently bought a trapper for 425. Prices on good condition shooters are up pretty high these days, so you never know. Every gun is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Send me some pics and throw me a price if you are looking to sell.
Thank you, New Hampshire.
I have an opportunity to buy one.
Right now the ole boy down the road, is asking $300.00
It's possible I could get for $250 or $275
I like it, and will end up buying it.
As you said, what someone is willing to pay for it, I've been there myself.
It was more just out of curiosity.
First time I've come across one...
Thank you for responding.
I do appreciate ate.
I will keep you in mind, if I change my mind. The ole boy comes up with some good deals from time to time.

Take Care Stay Safe

I do appreciate ate.
I will keep you in mind, if I change my mind. The ole boy comes up with some good deals from time to time.

Take Care Stay Safe
Thats a pretty good deal he is offering. Obviously would be a good Turkey gun and that season is just around the corner. Best of luck to you.

The 2001 catalog list price for the NWTF was $367.95 and it was a limited production so my advice is snap it up. The trapper model list for $287.95 and has a chrome lined bore for shooting steel. The catalog doesn't specify if the NWTF model has a chrome lined bore but it has a laser engraved turkey on the butt stock. I don't hunt waterfowl so the chrome bore wouldn't matter to me and the price is good.

The 2001 catalog list price for the NWTF was $367.95 and it was a limited production so my advice is snap it up. The trapper model list for $287.95 and has a chrome lined bore for shooting steel. The catalog doesn't specify if the NWTF model has a chrome lined bore but it has a laser engraved turkey on the butt stock. I don't hunt waterfowl so the chrome bore wouldn't matter to me and the price is good.
Thanks Brush.
To me it felt like a good price.
Plus I liked it.
Figured Turkey and Squirrels...

Take Care Stay Safe

The squirrels down there are going into the witnesses protection program! A Crockett rifle, and now a smoke pole scatter gun. new toys are fun. Enjoy her Fred!
I'm doing my best to stick with my Crockett Rifle. First year I've hunted with PRBs. Always used conical bullets for deer and Hog, used my double barrel shotgun for turkey and squirrel.
I will take a muzzleloading shotgun and get me some squirrel before season ends... #6 if'n it come to it....

I do appreciate ate.

Take Care Stay Safe
I’d jump on that deal.

Latest posts

Back