• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Cva Bobcat 50cal reduced to $175 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TC

40 Cal
Reaction score
A Cva 50 cal Bobcat for sale. 26” barrel, hinged breech for easy barrel removal, percussion lock, poly stock. Bore nice and shiny. 1/48 twist. Some fine surface rust in a few spots on barrel and lock. Overall very nice. Light weight and easy handling. $200 shipped continental US. Paypal f and f is preferred. Thanks for looking. Tom

Attachments

• C63F35CE-5C8D-4633-8E76-80219EF1A5F5.jpeg
    C63F35CE-5C8D-4633-8E76-80219EF1A5F5.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 65C167E9-5C80-4E98-A9B6-3BB35CA9D692.jpeg
    65C167E9-5C80-4E98-A9B6-3BB35CA9D692.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 4A4BC620-0D37-4D25-8C05-CB22B093F524.jpeg
    4A4BC620-0D37-4D25-8C05-CB22B093F524.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 71
  • E250C032-B11E-402C-968F-499CA8395538.jpeg
    E250C032-B11E-402C-968F-499CA8395538.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 8DE824FA-C146-4800-B9A8-B66A4B29E7AB.jpeg
    8DE824FA-C146-4800-B9A8-B66A4B29E7AB.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 64
A little lite so one's body mechanics must be spot on, or you get a cheek slap

Placing a couple pounds of lead in the hollow butt will do a lot to tame this rifle

My experience with a couple of them is they are really good shooters for the price point and worth the learning curve to keep it under control

Was a time I would have jumped on this but I already have the Mountain Stalker which is the same gun with a slightly larger stock

While marketed as a youth rifle I must disagree, but it is a rather good rifle for a smaller adult shooter who knows how to keep from getting beat up by their hardware. It is real easy to lug around on a hunt, and has the accuracy to put Bambi in the freezer.

a little lite so ones body mechanics must be spot on or you get a cheek slap

placing a couple pounds of lead in the hollow butt will do a lot to tame this rifle

my experience with a couple of them is they are really good shooters for the price point and worth the learning curve to keep it under control

was a time I would have jumped on this but I already have the Mountain Stalker which is the same gun with a slightly larger stock

While marketed as a youth rifle I must disagree, but it is a rather good rifle for a smaller adult shooter who knows how to keep from getting beat up by their hardware. It is real easy to lug around on a hunt, and has the accuracy to put Bambi in the freezer.
Are you buying this?

Thank you for that information Cynthia lee. I saw a review video on the bobcat and they also suggested adding some weight into the butt stock. Easy enough to do as 2 screws hold on the recoil pad.

I used to have one of these for my kids to shoot. Sold it once they grew up. One of best shooting muzzleloaders I’ve ever owned. Wish I still had it. Good luck with your sale.

FRIEND had one that he started out with,,,they were 50.00...they have a high comb and fell like your getting punched in the right cheek when they go off with 80 grains. VERY accurate being soft steel bbls

Sir/Madam:

Will you accept an offer of $150 shipped?

Thank you advance.

Kindest regards,

MartinTurunen

A Cva 50 cal Bobcat for sale. 26” barrel, hinged breech for easy barrel removal, percussion lock, poly stock. Bore nice and shiny. 1/48 twist. Some fine surface rust in a few spots on barrel and lock. Overall very nice. Light weight and easy handling. $200 shipped continental US. Paypal f and f is preferred. Thanks for looking. Tom

Thats ok with me. I was just blessed with some very fine custom rifles from a generous friend at a very fair price. I have no problem passing these along at a very fair price. Years ago when just beginning shooting bp there were several mentors that gave me time, knowledge, lead, books etc. Someday as I move down the trail of life i hope to find that person who gets wide eyed at the idea of firing a brown bess ,matchlock musket, Hawkin rifle, or longrifle as i did. To learn about powder horns , bags accouterments and the people who used them . That fellow who passed those rifles to me that he made himself was overjoyed at 86yrs that an enthusiast would continue to fire and enjoy his creations. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back