• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD CVA 32 Squirrel Rifle SPF

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought this a couple of years ago intending to squirrel hunt with it but never got around to hunting, I also planned on re-finishing the stock and barrel but got busy with other projects so it's just been sitting on the gun rack, previous owner added the patch box, as seen in the pictures the finish in both the barrel and stock needs some work or just enjoy it as is. It has a nice brite bore that was cleaned using soap and water and then Ballistol cleaner. I did take it to the range once an it shot good with the Hornady .310 PRBs, 30grs GOEF powder and a pre-lubed wonder patch. I'm down sizing some of my collection and this one needs a new home. $395 shipped I accept PayPal F&F or USPS Money Order...Thanks Terry
20231229_160207.jpg
20231229_154914.jpg
20220110_131541.jpg
20220110_131601.jpg
20231228_140631.jpg

Twist rate is 1:48

I bought this a couple of years ago intending to squirrel hunt with it but never got around to hunting, I also planned on re-finishing the stock and barrel but got busy with other projects so it's just been sitting on the gun rack, previous owner added the patch box, as seen in the pictures the finish in both the barrel and stock needs some work or just enjoy it as is. It has a nice brite bore that was cleaned using soap and water and then Ballistol cleaner. I did take it to the range once an it shot good with the Hornady .310 PRBs, 30grs GOEF powder and a pre-lubed wonder patch. I'm down sizing some of my collection and this one needs a new home. $395 shipped I accept PayPal F&F or USPS Money Order...Thanks TerryView attachment 280450View attachment 280451View attachment 280452View attachment 280453View attachment 280454
I had one of these in Flint. It was a shooter. More accurate than I could shoot. In a dumb moment I sold it.

No kidding. I'd jump on it but I have 5 32's now. That would be a good candidate to convert to flint.
This will be my 3rd. But in the interest of getting my son interested, I'll probably gift it to him. He sure as heck took a liking to my 51 Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back