• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Custom T/C Hawkin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylander

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thompson Center Hawken, 50 Cal.
Rice Company 50 caliber 30" barrel, 15/16, 1:66 twist, square bottom grooves .010 New Thompson Center breech plug.
Barrel has not been blued or browned as I liked it in the white, will need final finishing before a
Blue or brown is applied.
Has standard sights as well as a Lyman Receiver sight.
Taken to the range once and a total of less then 20 rounds fired.
This rifle is in Excellent Condition, can text more pics if seriously interested.
If local I also have plenty of powder, balls and caps for sale separate.
$625 Firm, shipped/Insured
This is also listed local.

51126051321_e123a9b4f7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Rifle is still Available.
I have several more pics I can Text if wanted.
Takes me to long to load them up on the net.

How about just one with your screen name and the date on a piece of paper next to the rifle? Thanks.
LD

Just an FYI,
I know there have been a few scams here lately,
I have been a member here for several years, bought and sold here.
Member on several gun boards, I go by Hylander on all of them and have bought and sold on most
with 100% feedback on all.
Have been a member on Calguns since 2005 and made over 150 transactions there with 100% feedback.
takes me a long time to take pics, upload all to to photo host and then post them, that is why I ask for a number to text to, so much easier.
Anyway here a re a couple more pics, sorry, very hard to get a good bore pic.

51895267831_f3291bd103_c.jpg

51895084046_32ed3ce5e1_c.jpg

51894119667_e86dfce3cc_c.jpg

51894119602_810e4d0c0d_c.jpg

51894119587_61a84b71e5_c.jpg

51894119522_53dbb7dcaa_c.jpg

Just an FYI,
I know there have been a few scams here lately,
I have been a member here for several years, bought and sold here.
Member on several gun boards, I go by Hylander on all of them and have bought and sold on most
with 100% feedback on all.
Have been a member on Calguns since 2005 and made over 150 transactions there with 100% feedback.
takes me a long time to take pics, upload all to to photo host and then post them, that is why I ask for a number to text to, so much easier.
Anyway here a re a couple more pics, sorry, very hard to get a good bore pic.

Actually the bore pic is rather good...
The reason why long established members are not exempt from the photo authentication in an ad, is because last year two long time members had their accounts hacked, and scammers tried to "sell" while posing as those members. ;)

Alas, while the photo authentication has greatly reduced our common scammer, it can do nothing to a member who actually has a rifle but rips off a buyer.

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back